By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - sony (ps3) is like Fernando Alonso

I think the ps3 is like Fernando Alonso because last year Fernando alonso was the best driver in the world. last gen ps2 was the best . however this year Fernando Alonso does something different joins a new team. sony do something different ps3 blu ray sixaxis. both them by trying something new have fail. however i am sure ps3 will come on strong next year n so will Alonso . if you dont know about formula one this my friend was a waste of your time. I hope you have a nice day.

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

Around the Network

lol!, kimi deserved to win

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

LOL Kimi deserved to win?
The best driver by far was Hamilton. 3 races lost down to car problems and only 2 mistakes all year. Kimi messed up loads.

the best driver Hamilton?, o nO!!, not again!, Hamilton is a very good driver, but he had too much help from others for being the best driver, he was the luckiest

I don't think I agree really... Alonso was only a leader for a short amount of time... the PS2 was in front for aggessss..

If anything you could say that PS2 was like Schumacher who dominated for such a long time in his ferrari (PS2).

Alonso was like Xbox 360, came out in front of everyone last year with a better car and wins the championship.

Everyone elses cars catch up and McLaren implement their baby raise and bred differently to be a car driver in Hamilton (Wii) who blitzes the field with only a few hiccups along the way.

I like my analogy of F1 better :)

Around the Network

wtf are you guys talking about....

xbox 360, ps2 are my consoles 

end of generation predictions: wii 106 million Xbox 360 59 million PS3 57 million  

selnor said:
The best driver by far was Hamilton. 3 races lost down to car problems and only 2 mistakes all year. Kimi messed up loads.

How many years has Kimi been the best and still lost...due to DQs from car trouble?? Means nothing.  Kimi deserved it.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

WEWdeadeye said:
selnor said:

How many years has Kimi been the best and still lost...due to DQs from car trouble?? Means nothing.  Kimi deserved it.

Disagree. Ever since Kimi has been racing I've never considered him in the top 3 of any season he's been in.