By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Nice 360 controller + 4 games deal ($49.99) @ best buy

Hey, came across this today and didn't see any posts referencing it so here it is :)

The deal is for a black wireless controller + 4 XBLA games

Taken from Best Buy's Website:

Wrap your hands around the fun of a myriad of exciting games with this exciting pack containing a wireless controller and four thrilling games, including Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2, Lumines Live! and Bomberman Live on disc and a downloadable token for Ms. Pac-Man. The black wireless controller's 2.4GHz wireless technology lets you control your favorite games from a range of up to 30', letting you sit back in comfort as you work the buttons and feel the power of the adjustable vibration control. The Xbox 360 Guide button lets you keep track of friends, access games and media and more, and an integrated headset port makes it easy to savor the interactive fun of Xbox Live play.

The four included games will give you plenty of opportunities to test your controller capabilities to the max. Enjoy retro shooting fun in Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2, which comes packed with daunting enemies, thrilling powerups, multiplayer opportunities and more. Embark on compelling missions and solve challenging puzzles in Lumines Live! Scatter bombs to thwart your enemies in Bomberman Live, which offers online multiplayer for up to eight players. And munch your way through the madcap maze of the arcade classic Ms. Pac-Man.

Pretty good deal IMO

Around the Network

Thats great that they added more value, but I wish MS would just drop there accesory prices by 30% or so.

nathantay said:

Thats great that they added more value, but I wish MS would just drop there accesory prices by 30% or so.

Umm. Microsoft's controller costs the same as the Dualshock 3

This deal is available everywhere for 60, but for 50 its even better. I have none of those games but want most.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

dsister44 said:
nathantay said:

But I don't have a PS3 so I don't care about the prices of there accesories.

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
nathantay said:

I wish it was the same price, the Dualshock 3 is like $15 more ($55) if you don't buy from Amazon.  Sony's the one that needs to drop their prices if we're talking about controllers.

As for deal:  it's ok.  Only game I'd be interested in would be Bomberman.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

RDBRaptor said:
dsister44 said:
nathantay said:

I wish it was the same price, the Dualshock 3 is like $15 more ($55) if you don't buy from Amazon.  Sony's the one that needs to drop their prices if we're talking about controllers.

I have never seen a Microsoft controller for $40. I have bought 2 at $50, and I bought the Walmart exclusive edition for $60

dsister44 said:
RDBRaptor said:
dsister44 said:
nathantay said:

I have never seen a Microsoft controller for $40. I have bought 2 at $50, and I bought the Walmart exclusive edition for $60

*facepalm*  Yeah....  It's $50, my bad.  $5 difference is much better than a $15 one, just ignore that.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

a great deal

Saw this at BB. Pretty good deal, but there was also a bundle last year that gave you VP:Party animals with the controller for the same price. It's nice they do controller bundles every year though.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive