By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Here are some pictures of the ELITE EDITION XBOX 360.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/gizmodo/elite-360-pics-in-the-wild-247236.php I believe these are real factory photos. Take a good look at the closeup on the hard disk drive shot. Lets hope this "elite" unit is affordable and that the 120GB is offered as a standalone so people can upgrade their drives.

Systems I CURRENTLY Own: PLAYSTATION 3, Nintendo Wii, PC

Call of Duty 4 - Rank: 54 General II - K/D Ratio: 2.50

Around the Network

I dont really understand the point with the Elite xbox360. It feels like its competing with the low end ps3, the difference is that the 360 have 120GB harddrive and the ps3 have blu-ray :/. The xbox360 harddrive is really expensive too :/. It would have been better if it had atleast Wifi but nah

More than likely, MS has a few aces up its sleves with some sort of media that will require such a large HD. With the whole IPTV deal being brokered, and lots of downloadable media (trailers, TV shows, ect), I am sure MS will make more pushes in that sector to get people to buy stuff. I believe MS has sold more than 1 billion points worth of MS points for 360 stuff, and is most likely growing rather rapidly.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Ewww... this looks even uglier in black.. What else is so special about it?

Planning on getting a PS3 sometime in July-August.

Soulxxx said: Ewww... this looks even uglier in black.. What else is so special about it?
120gig HD and HDMI. Also the black is special edition for a limited time. Basically when this sells out, they'll make the Elite the new premium (120gig, HDMI) @$399 and the old Premium the new core (20gig, HDMI also??) at $299.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

microsoft is way out of their leage in the gamming world. thats all i have to say about this.

A delayed game is good someday, a bad game is bad forever.