By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread

1. Will fang be with us throughout the whole game, or will she "betray" us?

She might be a 2 timer, but why do we get to play as her ? Have any other playable characters betrayed us in any other FF.

2. Will fang form a romantic relationship with Snow?

More like a "sexy" relationship judging by the screens.

Btw, isn't snow in love with Serah ?

3. Are Vanille & Fang actually sisters?

Fang is "Oreba Yun" while Vanille is "Oreba Dia". Maybe its a title, not a name ?

4. Will you be using fang when you play FF13?

Yes.

5. Will bahamut's plane/flying form be your favorite GESTALT mode out of all the summons?

I like Vanille's summon with the automatic guns and Hope's look decent too. Who knows ?

6. Will Fang's & Lightning's partnership be a legendary one?

Not sure.

7. Why does Fang have two l'cie marks? Is one of them just a tatoo, or is she a cocoon & pulse l'cie? (which would be a terrible thing)

I think we should wait and see.

Around the Network

GUYS FOR GODS SAKE PLEASE DON'T DISCUSS PLOT POINTS SO OPENLY.

Or is this all speculation?

Speculation.

I want this game in 3 weeks, not 3 months :*(

tedsteriscool said:

I want this game in 3 weeks, not 3 months :*(

IN 3 WEEKS AGO!!!

Around the Network

Great questions darth, so here is my input.

I think that she's working towards her own personal goals, rather than playing sides.

Why does every FF13 end up as a potential lover for Snow? :P Poor Serah...

I guess "Oerba" can be a sort of tribe or specific characteristic of Pulse's people, so it's difficult for them being actual sisters (Plus they don't look anything alike)

I don't know, so far my main party is going to be Lightning, Snow and Vanille :P But as it was said that the characters that you'll control throughout the game are going to change, I guess we'll end up using Fang.

5. Will bahamut's plane/flying form be your favorite GESTALT mode out of all the summons?

So far no GESTALT is cooler than Alexander's uber hyper mega super fortress of doom XD

Don't know, probably they'll have more interaction than we know so far.

7. Why does Fang have two l'cie marks? Is one of them just a tatoo, or is she a cocoon & pulse l'cie? (which would be a terrible thing)

As I said, she's working for her own personal goals, and if that means working for both sides rather than picking one and staying loyal to one or the other, I think Fang is the character to simbolize it.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I don't even think she will betray us. Trailers have a funny way of throwing you off. Even if at one point it "seems" like she is betraying us in the game, I'd say she will be back on our side very very fast. I doubt anything shown in many of the trailers is from more than a few hours into the game.

No, but she better have a romantic relationship with someone.

That would be awesome.

She will be in my main party no matter what:

Lightning
Vanille
Fang

Possible

What Carl said.

nice thread metal gear xD
oh btw i really hope the PS3 slim FF13 AWESOME bundle will be released
in other regions...
Its just freaking awesome to look at...

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

NOT ENOUGH POSTS IN THIS THREAD. This thread should not leave the hot topics section on the home page until the game is released!!!

WHERE ARE YOU DARTH!!!

@perpride

I agree !