By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread

Yup the final trailer is a beast

Around the Network

@ Carl
Vanille's summon is Carbuncle ! Its in the OP under the "SUMMONS"

@MetalGearSolid_4ever

It's not Carbuncle, look at the new trailer, Vanille's summon shows there and it doesn't look one bit to be Carbuncle.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Vanille catches a disc which turns into Carbuncle, but thats not her summon. Sorry for the confusion !

Updates :

Added Cid Reiz to characters
WILL add new trailer when its on IGN. (Don't want the vid to look out of place..lol)
STILL CAN'T GET RID OF THAT RETARDED URLS !

Hey does anybody know what the collectors edition of this game will include in North America? Or whether there will be one at all?

Around the Network

^^
Thats yet to be announced. There probably will be one.

MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
^^
Thats yet to be announced. There probably will be one.

You gonna get it?

CUZ I KNOW I AM. I don't even really care for the price. I've waited too long to go and buy some cheap - non limited edition - versoin.

Not sure about that. The only other FF I've played is X-2 and I thought it was kinda meh. then I learned it was the worst FF and I succumbed to da hype of this game.

I will be buying the GOW3 Ultimate Edition though !

Final Fantasy is the best gaming series EVER!!!

MAN the Final Trailer thread is much more active than this one,OMG heres a post!