By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - free Blu-ray with PS3?

ladys and gents quick question if i may.

my friend recently bought a ps3 and a Wal Mart employee said the 5 free blu-ray offer was over last September.
is that true? last i heard it was extended.
how do you get the free BD's anyway?(i know its by mail but do you send your receipt or a coupon or something?)

any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

It was extended until sometime in January. January 31, I believe. Wal-mart employees don't know jack, so it wouldn't surprise me if one thought the deal was over.

Go to BluRaySavings.com to collect the free movies.

NICE!!! thanks man! boy im glad its not over.

anyway thanks again. ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?