By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - You can hate me now

Around the Network

This is real music:

Elvis is better. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

ultima said:

This is real music:

Thank you for exposing that "real" music to me (because if someone listens to hip hop they must never take the time to listen to any real music)  I applaud you for your musical expertise because obviously if you cant appreciate things that originated from a completely different culture to the one you grew up in, that must mean that its not music. I guess I should stop cranking that (because everyone that likes hip hop listens to any hip hop since its all trash anyway) and listen to more of the defenitly not generic heavy metal you posted.

Around the Network

I didn't think this was going to turn into a music thread.

Craan said:
ultima said:

This is real music:

Thank you for exposing that "real" music to me (because if someone listens to hip hop they must never take the time to listen to any real music)  I applaud you for your musical expertise because obviously if you cant appreciate things that originated from a completely different culture to the one you grew up in, that must mean that its not music. I guess I should stop cranking that (because everyone that likes hip hop listens to any hip hop since its all trash anyway) and listen to more of the defenitly not generic heavy metal you posted.

sounds like you can't appreciate megadeth or heavy metal either : P

Craan said:
ultima said:

This is real music:

Why so upset? Unlike rappers, rock bands actually make music. Rap is basically talk over a computer-generated beat; is there any music in that? These guys actually play instruments live in front of huge crowds.

Why do you say this is generic? Can you name a few other songs that sound the same as this?

Anyway, I never intended to offend you. I'm sorry if I did offend you. I only meant to share one of my favourite songs with you.

ultima said:
Craan said:
ultima said:

This is real music:

Why so upset? Unlike rappers, rock bands actually make music. Rap is basically talk over a computer-generated beat; is there any music in that? These guys actually play instruments live in front of huge crowds.

Why do you say this is generic? Can you name a few other songs that sound the same as this?

Anyway, I never intended to offend you. I'm sorry if I did offend you. I only meant to share one of my favourite songs with you.

I could spend all night arguing with you about why Hip Hop is not only a just as valid artistic expression and MUSICAL genre as any other but its clear from the bolded statement that you have an infinitesimally small amount of knowledge about Hip-Hop... this wasn't even supposed to be a music thread but fuck it..

Hey look they're playing instruments!!!

Craan said:
ultima said:
Craan said:
ultima said:

This is real music:

I could spend all night arguing with you about why Hip Hop is not only a just as valid artistic expression and MUSICAL genre as any other but its clear from the bolded statement that you have an infinitesimally small amount of knowledge about Hip-Hop... this wasn't even supposed to be a music thread but fuck it..

Hey look they're playing instruments!!!

OK, I guess I generalized, I meant majority. I also find it funny that you called Megadeth generic: this song you just posted sounds a lot like most other hip-hop songs I've heard.

And while we're at it, here's some more awesomeness: