By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My very own Awards thread

I was watch the CMAs last night and decided I want to give out my own awards. Everyone is encouraged to name your own winners, and give a reason why, Anything releases between September 2008- August 2009 is elligible. here is my list:

Single of the Year: You belong With Me-Taylor swift I always sing along to this song, and It relates to me in some form.                                  Runners up: Paramore-Ignorance, Demi Lovato- remember December, Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johanson- Relator, Lady Antebellum- Need You Now

Best New Artist: Demi Lovato, her powerful voice is enchanting, and her music has an emotionlal connection that makes me feel what she went through.                                                                                                                                                                                                              Runners Up: Lady Gaga,  Gloriana, David Cook, Glee Cast

Music Video of the Year: Lady Gaga- Paparazzi , this video is amazing and I cant belive how crazy it is.                                                          Runners Up: Demi Lovato- Don't Forget, Taylor Swift- Love Story, Britney Spears- Circus, Lady Gaga- Poker Face

Album of the Year: Here We Go Again- Demi Lovato, the album shows off Demi's vocal abilities, her song writing talents, and paints a picture of heartache and overcoming hardships, This was a tough call, but This album shows how Demi has matured in a short 10 months, and every song is fun to sing along to. Highlights include Falling over Me, Remember December, Got Dynamite, Catch Me.

Runners Up: Lady Gaga- The Fame, Taylor Swift- Fearless, Paramore-Brand New Eyes, Pete Yorn & Scarlet Johanson- Break up

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016