By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why is there a gaymers group?

It's not like your a minority in this forum, quite the opposite actually.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

*scratches head with confusion* I think I can say with certainty that less than 50% of the posters here are gay. And thus, by definition, we are a minority there.

As for why, specifically... *shrugs* I really don't care. If anything, I'd like it to point to those childish posters who think they have to use phrases like "that's gay" as an insult. A concrete listing of the gay posters here may drive that point home to some of them, however, it's never really been a big problem on this site that I've noticed. I'm sure other people would have other reasons for it also, neither they nor I are wrong.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

dunno001 said:
*scratches head with confusion* I think I can say with certainty that less than 50% of the posters here are gay. And thus, by definition, we are a minority there.

As for why, specifically... *shrugs* I really don't care. If anything, I'd like it to point to those childish posters who think they have to use phrases like "that's gay" as an insult. A concrete listing of the gay posters here may drive that point home to some of them, however, it's never really been a big problem on this site that I've noticed. I'm sure other people would have other reasons for it also, neither they nor I are wrong.

I don't really care there is one aswell, but how did it come about?

Your mis-reading the context of the question.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Rumor has it that half that list is made up of Seece's alternate accounts

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Where is Seece for a matter of fact he hasn't been as active.

Around the Network

It depends on how you define minority, while we're not few, we aren't a big chunk of the site either. Nor we care to. It's just a list so people know you, nothing more

I don't remember exactly how it came about but I don't there was really any agenda behind it. Seece is the one who started it, you might wanna ask him.

I might be because there were many threads created around the topic and the same members kept posting in them. Since the list has been made I don't think there has been any "Are you gay?" threads.

Signature goes here!

zexen_lowe said:
It depends on how you define minority, while we're not few, we aren't a big chunk of the site either. Nor we care to. It's just a list so people know you, nothing more

Damn! I never noticed you were on the list and right under my name to boot! Me needs eye surgery!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
zexen_lowe said:

Damn! I never noticed you were on the list and right under my name to boot! Me needs eye surgery!

Well, you're not the only one. Maybe I should actually attempt to remember part of the list at some point? This way I won't feel like an idiot when I find out someone else is on the list.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

The lack of gaymers in this thread is disturbing ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson