By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii GP League

half hour until race time. I hope to do better than last week.

Around the Network

5 minutes to race time

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Ugh was like a rollercoaster every gp.. win..next race lose horribly . That damn beach was crap had first secure... blue shell and red ...6th place. Good Games folk.

I got damn lucky in the second cup, was able to finish 2nd at the end of the races. But it surprised me that i had 1st overall.
Once again this week the races were brutal.

I guess I´m also late to this party but could some of you guys add me and let me know PLEASE I´m tired of playing ramdom people and the people I´ve added here never added me :( my code is 0474-9174-6186 mii is Master :p

Around the Network

Yeah, i'm kinda interested too but how does this work? You guys open a room every friday, play for fun and that's it?

Anyway, i'm not sure who should i add, so i'll leave my FC: 1805 3154 8013 and will check this again around the week.

Hanzor said:

Yeah, i'm kinda interested too but how does this work? You guys open a room every friday, play for fun and that's it?

Anyway, i'm not sure who should i add, so i'll leave my FC: 1805 3154 8013 and will check this again around the week.

i will add your FC now, add my FC , you can join today if you add me on time.

15 minutes to race time

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Most fun I had in awhile. Thank you ppl. The more the merrier lots of chaos . Nice job Dan MVP of the blue team :)

I only won one race and that was Yoshi Falls. I got 11 points for the red team. Hopefully I can do better next time.

Well it has been a while since I played the game, so I was rusty. I kept on shaking for the POW blocks but it did not work.