By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Just had an awesome idea!

Post awesome ideas here.

My idea is that if you constantly have a habit of turning off your alarm clocks when they go off, and going back to sleep, why not make an alarm clock where the off switch is detachable from the clock and can be put on a wall like a light switch. That way, you're forced to get up and walk. If you'll still walk back to bed and fall asleep, you can put it in the bathroom or shower, where you can wake yourself up.

Around the Network

Too bad mine is on my cell phone in the hallway outside my room, so I have to get up and walk anyway.

They have alarm clocks that force you up.

There's one that makes an insanely loud noise and refuses to turn off until you find the four jigsaw pieces it scattered. Unfortunately, you can unplug it.

However, there is an alarm that climbs to the ceiling and you have to stand up to get it, and no cord. I want that clock.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

My awesome idea is to create a space where people can come and say their awesome ideas!!!

ZOMG!!! YOU STOLE MY AWESOME IDEA!!!

(goes to file lawsuit against Akvod)

You could get one that continually nags at you to get out of bed. Or a wife. They're very similar.

Around the Network

You can get Alarm Clocks in Korea with wheels that roll off your table and start rolling around the room once they go off so you have to chase them.

hm... My awesome ideas will arrive shorty.

Oh here's one. Why not develop passenger trains with "Garage cars" so you can bring your own car with you. It'd get a lot of people on to public transit for their major trips since they won't have to worry about transportation once they make their destination.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Nah, I'm just kidding. Can you imagine if I was like that.

You can get an alarm clock that actually launches a propeller that flies around the room which you need to reattach to the alarm clock to turn it off. Fun.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/lights/9171/

More ideas people! I need more ideas to steal, so that I can file some patents and get rich off of your ideas.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I just put my alarm clock on my desk. When it goes off, I have to get up and walk all the way cross my room.

Despite this, I still sleep through around a fourth of my classes. >_>