By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Goldon Eye might be coming to xbla

Apprantely someone is working on the Wii version, which means Nintendo had to agree to have the game also release on xbla, hooray!

http://www.destructoid.com/craig-peck-reveals-that-goldeneye-is-coming-to-the-wii-153136.phtml

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that you have no freakin' idea who Craig Peck is. Neither do I. But he did us all a favor by listing that he had worked on the Wii version of GoldenEye in his CV.

Animator Craig Peck was working on GoldenEye 2010 for the Wii all summer this year:

Animator – GoldenEye 2010 (Wii)
Animator on Activision’s James Bond series for the Nintendo Wii assisting in: Key frame animation, the preparation and clean-up of motion capture data, prop animation, in-game cut-scene animation, scene layout, and camera animation.

He did this while working at Eurocom. Eurocom has done porting of other games before, so it may be that they are doing this for Bond now.

Thanks, Peck!

Around the Network

Not quite.. and this has already been posted

first off, this is a misleading title. Second off, we don't have any proof other than a CV, which isn't exactly proof.

So this is really like a rumor based off another rumor and I'm locking as we already have a topic on this.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I have a feeling that Nintendo wii owners would rather see this rumor then get a release date for both consoles.

I mean, which version will be the one to play in this case...What do you think?