By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 360 and PS3 exlusives this year so far.

We got a betting one one of Russian gaming forums on which platform (PS3 or 360) will got better exclusives this year. It goes from the beggining of the year when it was not clear who will got better lineup.

So here is a list of games:

Playstaton 3:

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 96.43%
Demon's Souls - 90.21%
Killzone 2 - 90.38%
MLB ’09: The Show - 90.08%
Ratchet & Clank : A Crack In Time - 86.75%
Infamous - 86.33%
Katamari Forever - 77.64%
Eyepet - 72.50%
Africa - 70.17%
Supercar Challenge - 64.17%
God of War Collection - ??

XBox 360:

Forza Motorsport 3 - 92.38%
Halo 3 ODST - 86.45%
Halo Wars - 81.88%
Battlestations: Pacific - 76.00%
Magna Carta 2 - 75.17%
Section 8 - 71.80%
Race Pro - 71.94%
Ninja Blade - 67.98%
Velvet Assassin - 58.71%
Risen - 57.25%
Darkest of Days - 48.32%
Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad - 44.82%
Infernal - 38.59%
Left4Dead 2 - ??
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City - ??
Tropico 3 - ??
Dreamkiller - ??
Divinity II - Ego Draconis - ??

Scores are not up to date, we do correct them from time to time.

We got certan rules in this betting. Exclusive game means it is released on PS3 and not released on 360 or released on 360 and not released on PS3. If there are official anoncment for release on opposite platform it is not exclusive (so SO4 is not exclusive any more).  We do count this year western disc releases only, we kind of messed up with this rule, since Sony is releasing such games as Pain, Fat Princess and Wipeout HD on bluray this year, and I believe they should not be in the list, but rules are rules.

Winning side should get more 9+ gameranking score games. If there are equal amount of 9+ games we do count 8.5+ and then 8+ games. Forum members from losing side must write little article, why wining platform games are awsome :)

Play my LittleBigLove level: search keywords "LittleBigLove realil"

LJ (Russian): http://realill.livejournal.com

Around the Network

What's the point of this thread? Is this just a notice of the bet you have on a russian forum, because if that's the case I'm locking this.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Point is to compare exclusive games lineups. Maybe intro is to long ... I will move to the bottom of the post.

Play my LittleBigLove level: search keywords "LittleBigLove realil"

LJ (Russian): http://realill.livejournal.com

Then no. We do this every week and it ends in disaster. Sorry.

Thread locked.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.