By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Please Help!!!!!!!! My Psn id is hacked wat should i do?

I dont know but u can say that i m stupid i was in multiplayer mode 1 guy he asked me to trade games each other bought from playstation store

the problem is i trusted on him without knowing him and give him my user id n pass but that fucker he change my sign in id and each and every information of my a/c my credit card information is also there please advice.

Around the Network

Have your credit card cancelled. Can you still login your account? If so change the password as soon as possible.

Signature goes here!

cancel your credit card. and why on earth would you trust random people on the internet??

if he only changed the password, you can still obtain it by entering your birthday via "forget my password" option, If he changed the login email......then I'm afraid there are nothing you can do.

TruckOSaurus said:
Have your credit card cancelled. Can you still login your account? If so change the password as soon as possible.

no i cant login beacuse he changed my user id too and  if i m going through forgot my password it asks user id n date of birth 

Did you learn a lesson?

BTW, credit card... cancel it now

Around the Network
iBlah said:

cancel your credit card. and why on earth would you trust random people on the internet??

if he only changed the password, you can still obtain it by entering your birthday via "forget my password" option, If he changed the login email......then I'm afraid there are nothing you can do.

i dont know i was sharing games with some of psn frnds but i cant imagine that these kind of gamers also exist in this world

patapon said:
Did you learn a lesson?

BTW, credit card... cancel it now

yes i learned but y u r giving me more tensions by saying did u learn lesson? i m already really upset

yeesh that sucks... why not search your friends user i.d and then check for a odd name you never see there and is probably your i.d... if you have friends that you know their usernames...

Smooth move Ex-Lax.

Cancel your credit card.

It's to my knowledge that you can't change a user_id although maybe im thinking of the wrong thing... You can try calling sony and tell them you forgot your security password and stuff. They actually reset it for me over the phone and sent it to my e-mail that I made my PSN with.

However do not tell them about game sharing or they will be less likely to want to help you.

Note: I'm not sure if they can only send the password to the current e-mail address or any e-mail address that was associated with the PSN in the past.

PSN: HobsonA

XBL: HobsonA