By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official God of War III Thread

Ferrari_7861 said:
http://www.ps3center.net/news/3990/new-gow3-trailer-coming-looks-better-than-recent-screens/
New GoW 3 Trailer coming....The game will be roughly 10 hours long for veteran gamers, but closer to 20 for more casual ones.

I can finish it in 5 hours by the sound of that, lazy devs, they should think more about superdupermegaawesomeover9000epicallyintense&pwns0m3 people like us.

Around the Network

5 hours !

Kratos has given you the ability to stop time iblah. Thats why. Be grateful or get your head ripped off helios style.

"Get your head ripped off helios style" lol. Anybody willing to share the GOW 3 demo with me will make me happy.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

I would have if I downloaded it with a bogus account, but I did with my main account. Sorry man.

Damn, you don't trust me right? Please, all i would do is click on download and then go to my account, i won't change password or anything. If i do something you can report me to Sony. PM me...

Around the Network

The demo was f'kin badass awesome head-ripping eye pulling epic kratos pwning EVER!!!

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Anyone downloaded the demo with a bogus account?

@gustave

don't forget tearing up the centaur and all the bad stuff you do to that chimera..lol

You're making me want the demo :(

MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
@gustave

don't forget tearing up the centaur and all the bad stuff you do to that chimera..lol

LMAO i'm gonna make this thread so epic by posting almost everyday haha xD

GOD OF WAR 3 FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!