By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

Vetteman94 said:
Final-Fan said:
Vetteman94 said:

I am willing to believe hatmoza for today,  he may have gotten a little too anxious when he role-claimed, but its nothing you cant blame him for especially after we lost 2 doctors the first night.   But I just hope he can live long enough to give us something to work with in an investigation.   

Final-Fan on the other hand, wanted to lynch hatmoza after he role-claimed cop.  Despite how useless he may end up being you should never want to get rid of someone who is Pro-Town,  unless off course you aren't.  There may still be a protective role out there that is keeping quiet that can make him useful again.

Vote: Final-Fan

This is why you are voting me??  How can I post so much about how I thought hatmoza was a bad guy and have someone not understand even the basic fact that I DID think hatmoza was a bad guy?  

As much as I know it's going to make me look even worse, I have to 
FoS Vetteman94 

The only thing I can think of is that you took the one small comment I made about how it would be less tragic than usual if he was a cop acting so insane because he's already blown his cover, is being hounded by the prostitute if it's a Mafia whore, and is exposed with two doctors dead, and there's probably a deputy who has none of those problems, and blew that comment out of proportion to mean that I'd still want to lynch him even if I knew he WAS the cop.  I don't think it's reasonable for you to interpret my position that way given all my posts, and you seemed pretty smart in the game we interacted in before, so ... the FoS.  

Why did you think I thought he was pro-town and still wanted to lynch?   

I will be honest,  I did not see that you unvoted hatmoza, until now.   But lets face it you were real quick to vote to lynch the cop.    And you could have only removed your vote to keep the pressure off of yourself.

But ... that doesn't address anything I said.  That always makes me suspicious, especially with a smart guy like you.  Or should I say "wise guy"?  

Vote Vetteman94 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Oh wait, you mean you saw I started believing hatmoza but missed the fact that I unvoted him? Weird, but OK.

Unvote Vetteman94

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Unvote: Dsister44

Vote Final fan

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Lol^

Megaman, at this rate,you'll get yourself killed!

Edit: Oh wait, you edited.

That's REALLY weird, come to think of it, considering that I posted more than once about how I really hated to be unvoting someone who acted so suspicious, but I had no choice since I was basing my vote on what makes his actions less crazy.

My FoS is still on you for missing that, but I can't vote on that basis since it seems at least a bit possible.

Around the Network
megaman.2. said:

Vote Final fan

OK, you made it even worse. You could claim that you were a cop and that you had investigated Dsister (dunno if we would have believed you, but we would think it a bit for sure), but now I'm pretty convinced that you're just random lynching

WAIT WAIT WAIT

sabby, are you saying he edited the post right above yours? As in, he removed text? That is very serious. Did he do that?

Final-Fan said:
WAIT WAIT WAIT

sabby, are you saying he edited the post right above yours? As in, he removed text? That is very serious. Did he do that?

He had voted Vetteman in the first place, then he changed it

zexen_lowe said:
megaman.2. said:

Vote Final fan

OK, you made it even worse. You could claim that you were a cop and that you had investigated Dsister (dunno if we would have believed you, but we would think it a bit for sure), but now I'm pretty convinced that you're just random lynching

I was investigating Dsister44, but I became extremely suspicious of Final fan his behavious is troubling hence why he needs to be lynched.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

zexen_lowe said:
Final-Fan said:
WAIT WAIT WAIT

He had voted Vetteman in the first place, then he changed it

that was an error on my part.

</embed>