By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

nen-suer said:

Also plz don't lynch... ...nordlead... unless you suspect or know there roles

I support this message

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

Also plz don't lynch people who got killed early in the previous games (nordlead, scifiboy) unless you suspect or know there roles

This is just a game, and people should have equal amount of fun.

/end rant

I agree with this.

nordlead said:
nen-suer said:

Also plz don't lynch... ...nordlead... unless you suspect or know there roles

I support this message

ZOMG zombies,  someone shoot him in the head

nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:
See that's why I don't blame people for lurking in these mafia games anymore, because of that mentality, "Lynch the active players".
I really considered laying low axum, but we are talking about me hatmoza, the guy that's gonna take the blame for saying something. Just look how ridiclous FFs argument is when I'm being honest this time. I figured if I stayed quiet I would have gotten lynched for Nord's death again.

I agree with this

Also plz don't lynch people who got killed early in the previous games (nordlead, scifiboy) unless you suspect or know there roles

This is just a game, and people should have equal amount of fun.

/end rant

I asked in the previous game that night roles don't target active players first night. Seeing that Jo, Scifi and nordlead were killed during the night, it seems like no one has heed my advice. Shame on you.

Anyway, I disagree about not lynching an active player, the very definition of lynching gives the lynchee a chance to defend himself. Therefore, if the player's good, he'll be able to avoid the lynching. It's a totally different case of night kills

I would like to point out that if one of the stupid vigilante or serial killers had killed megaman we wouldn't need to modkill someone else, and 1 more person would have gotten to play. 1 out of 3 "other" kills hit a legitimate target which really sucks for the town now.

Remember, Lynch all Liars, and Murder all lurkers

this has been a friendly message from your zombie theorist

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Holy fuck. I come back to 5 dead doctors and over 200 comments to read.

Excuse me but this shit is fucked up.

Gnizmo said:
dsister44 said:
Gnizmo said:
Son1x said:
I'm back but I hate no idea on who to vote for. Hatmoza is acting weird... like in all the previous games. Final-Fan is being a little suspicious, and thats pretty much all I got.

Well, hatmoza has more or less cleared himself in my eyes for now. Either he is a bad guy and has learned a lot from the past games, or he is a good guy and innocent. Either way I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Looks like Zexen and I will have a thing going back and forth this game. You know how I play man. Accusing me at this stage just makes me pay attention to you more. I say we string up a lurker. We don't have much other than a pile of doctor corpses a mile high. I say supermario128 off the top of my head. Any objections?

I think we were going for Megaman. At least Supermario ha posted

Megaman is about to get mod killed. Save it for someone who won't be handled for us.

No way! Im here!!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

sabby_e17 said:
Holy fuck. I come back to 5 dead doctors and over 200 comments to read.

Excuse me but this shit is fucked up.

Only 4 doctors died, but the other was a protective role.  Plus 2 of them were Anti-town so it wasnt a complete loss for us

Vote: Dsister44

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

^ any specific reasons?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson