By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

Son1x died on the 6th night that left him plenty of time to recruit.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

im watching house with my mom i will be back in 30min

Ok guys, I have to go now. Don't fall for any of Truck's tricks.

Hopefully the town will prevail.

I don't trust Sabby.  Especially after Truck's compilation of Sabby's posts from earlier.

NinjaBlade fingered both Trucks and Sabby, which means that neither of them are Cultists.  Which means either NinjaBlade is the last remaining Cultist, or both him and DGC are Cultists.  

If we get down to four remaining players and two of them are Cultists, the Cultists win.

Sure Trucks or Sabby may be guilty of whatever, but we CANNOT let the Cultists win, or else all of this deliberating means squat.

Vote: NinjaBlade

Edit:

And, of course, I plan to hide again tonight.  ^_^ 

Muwahahaha.

makingmusic476 said:

I don't trust Sabby.  Especially after Truck's compilation of Sabby's posts from earlier.

NinjaBlade fingered both Trucks and Sabby, which means that neither of them are Cultists.  Which means either NinjaBlade is the last remaining Cultist, or both him and DGC are Cultists.  

If we get down to four remaining players and two of them are Cultists, the Cultists win.

Sure Trucks or Sabby may be guilty of whatever, but we CANNOT let the Cultists win, or else all of this deliberating means squat.

Welcome back! I missed you!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
makingmusic476 said:

You're just afraid of dying.  :P

makingmusic476 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
makingmusic476 said:

You're just afraid of dying.  :P

I won't deny that :P All I have to defend myself is logic and reason and I knew you would put the town's best interest first.

Signature goes here!

Saaaaaaabbyy! Get yo' ass back here before the day is over!

@Dgc: Could you consider changing your vote to NinjaBlade? We know he's anti-town, let's not repeat our past mistakes again.

Signature goes here!

The townsfolk hang yet another person... TruckOSaurus.  Oddly enough he was wearing a bullet-proof vest that looks like it had taken quite a beating in the recent days.  Officer Erin sadly was still doing paperwork.  It seems Mr. Runner wasn't dead and Mr. Coyote was now filing a lawsuit against the Acme corporation.  What a day...

Night 7 begin