By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - playstation home rant...if you own a ps3 READ THIS!!!!!!

playstation home is by far one the best innovations in online social gaming ever. which is why it sucks that its for playstation because it will never ever be used. everyone who has a playstation 3 should have home. how can you people hate something thats well.... FUCKING FREE!!!! think about it for a second whats the main purpose of home? play mini games right ..... wrong how about exploring the tons of spaces......wrong uhh buy things out the mall.......WRONG. how about having the chance to literally meet, interact, and game with the ENTIRE ps3 community DING DING DING DING!!! this is not fucking grand theft auto. no you cant kill peopple and you never were meant to. its to meet people you idiots. and now with universal game launching allowing you to laung into any mp game form anywhere with how ever many friends you want, HOME should be the main hub for all that is psn. look if everyone used home it wouldn't be boring or a total sausage fest, if everyone you could ever meet on psn was on home would you not use it... actively. just 4 support i mean what can it hurt talking to your friends in home really and then you all launch into a game. what you would be doing is both showing home support just by showing the fuck up and you still can be with your friends so i dont see whATS THE BIG IDEA. People use home show it some support it cant hurt you none its totally free,10 mins out your day cant hurt.

Around the Network

This just in: Wall of text hurts Spankeys eyes

anyway, Home is quite a nice concept, but it's just not for everyone.
Perhaps more people will come to it eventually, but at the moment it's just a nice feature, not a neccessity imo

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

WOW...ok...that was a scary read. Take a chill pill? Seriously...

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

Why the fuck are you cursing so much?

I don't use it to support it. I use it when I don't feel like playing games and/or using the internet browser. Truth be told, that doesn't happen often. Home is a good tool for social networking but I must be one of the few not into the social networking sites.

Around the Network

People don't want to use a program I use?

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!