By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How old were you when you stop trick or treating!?

or do you still do it

My mom says i should stop this year you know what i said "f*** you i want my free candy"

ill NEVER STOP maybe when im 19...XDDD

Around the Network

i officially stopped when i got to about 16, lol. until then i always took my brother. after that he was old enough to go with his friends.

but my mates and i still dressed up and haunted the streets for a couple of halloweens after..

im dressin as lara croft this year hopefully :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
i officially stopped when i got to about 16, lol. until then i always took my brother. after that he was old enough to go with his friends.

but my mates and i still dressed up and haunted the streets for a couple of halloweens after..

im dressin as lara croft this year hopefully :D

i was L last year...and i wanna be L again XD

i stopped 14/15 but i was planning to dress as the joker to see how many people i could fool

L from death note? or does L stand for Lara.. ? lol ^__^

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
L from death note? or does L stand for Lara.. ? lol ^__^

L from DN~ ^_^

14, but me and a few friends are gonna go trick or treating this year around our halls for alcohol :P

im stopped trick or treating when i was 13 but every year me and my friends dress up and hang out

I was never really a fan of trick or treating, used to give most of my sweets away afterwards. Seemed like such an effort for not much reward, tbh.

There isn't really a tradition of it here. I suppose when I was about ten.