By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New MW2 campaign trailer, plus a question?

---------------------

funny how it says "jump in at the end", I'll be getting it for my Ps3 because of the free online. I know the 360 version is killing it, but how about you guys? Which system are you going to get it for?

Around the Network

Up until now I've been underwhelmed by what I've seen of the game but that trailer was amazing, it's making me reconsider not getting it.

I would buy it for the 360 if I do get it.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

PC if at all, not too excited for it though. Probably won't even get it.

Ps3.

I'll be getting it for my 360, simply because my on-line community on Live is vastly larger than my PSN one (a lot of my friends are 360 only owners). That is usually how my multi-plats go.....because of Live.

Around the Network

Looks okay, I really wish they had a decent graphics engine, but I wont let that ruin the game for me.
Getting it for PS3. I thought about my 360, but i'm going to end up selling it anyway due to lack of games (that I enjoy.)

Possible spoiler below?!

Pause the video at 1:03, anyone else think that hat looks familiar?

End of Possible spoiler

OT: The jump in is just cause they took it from a 360 commercial. I'll be getting it for PS3

Getting it for someone for Christmas for the 360. Hope to play it eventually as well.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Easy choice for me. PS3.

Got rid of my 360 due to far too many RROD's. The gameplay will be similar and hey, free online play with the PS3. ;)

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

I'm getting the best version. 360.