By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The thread that won't end until the 360 and PS3 have equal HW sales

Well, the 360 is sitting at about a  7.5 million lead on the PS3 WW,  by XMAS we can probably see that drop down to 6.5 million or 6 million.   From there....it might be until next july or aug 2010 but the date my friends is coming.  This thread won't end until that date does come, so, in the meantime, post any fanboy news you would like.  Heck, if you want to post 360 fanboy news, go for it but the thread still won't end until we have equal HW so have fun with this, and dont be rude. 

Around the Network

this reminds me of the Bluray and HD dvd threads :P

huh that's interesting

so, how long until the 360's $50 rebate is done with?

yea we had same one that got locked when blu ray won

Around the Network

Well spartan, I dont think that two great consoles having equal sales is flamebait at all, I mean if they are both great, then they should both deserve to have equal sales, that's all that i'm going for. And right now, the 360 is very powerful. If you have some news about either of the two that points to good things down the road, then by all means post it. I'm going to post again when we have just a 7 million difference worldwide and again at 6 million.

The xbox 360 is the greatest system ever made

Dsister, do you know when the 360's $50 rebate will end?

dsister44 said:
The xbox 360 is the greatest system ever made

oh no you diiiiien't :P

It's a fanboy thread, and that should be allowed, not that it will mean anything when the difference in WW sales closes to 0