By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii Goes Enterprise!

iam developing for a SAP Partner and today i got the SAP Developer Network Newsletter: Wii Goes Enterprise! Blog discusses the convergence of gaming and business software. Ed Herrmann of Colgate-Palmolive (along with a couple of his co-workers) decided to run a fun experiment by integrating SAP BI, Ruby on Rails, and a Wii remote. Is there any room in the enterprise for Wii? Read Hermann’s hugely popular blog to find out. Wii Goes Enterprise you don't need to login to watch this link ... i don't know if it is interesting for you, if it isn't you can lock this thread. if you like it, feel free to post here

Around the Network

Nice one... I always thought the wii-mote has a huge potential in many other applications besides just being a "game-pad". Luckily Nintendo designed the remote so it's completely usable for controlling whichever system you want to. (by using bluetooth and designing the "sensor bar" so its actually a sender, not a receiver) I guess the remote will be an even bigger success than the console itself. Would be nice to track the wii-mote sales aswell I for my part want to create a home media center using my mac mini and the wii-mote. The only problem is, that i got my mac second hand, the bluetooth device not built in, so i'll have to install it myself and it looks awfully complicated, cause there's so little space in a mac mini...