By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bionic Commando Trailer

Around the Network

It kinda looks like a mix between Bioshock and Quake from what i can tell from the trailer. If it's as good as any of those games it would be great.

All I could think was 'Spiderman'

I thought of Assassins Creed, actually.
There, you can do acrobatics anywhere, climb anything, etc.
Here, you can grapple and swing onto anything.

I'm surprised I did not think of Spiderman.

Looks cheesy as hell, but I like what they did with the music. Anyone else recognize the music from the original game?

Around the Network

^ lol i thought so too

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I'm excited for this game and I hope it revitalizes this underappreciated franchise.

But what I'm really hoping for is for Capcom to release a good ol' fashioned 2D Bionic Commando on DS or PSP.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

This game is not for the wii, I went to the website and its for 360 and ps3 only

My father had a profound influence on me - he was a lunatic

Who said it was for the Wii?

On other sites, the impressions are split 20/80 like/hate.

Bionic Commando was my favorite NES game.  I was upset that it wasn't coming to the Wii until I saw that preview.  I didn't think you could get a worse voice actor than David Hayter, but it sounds like the guy from Faith No More should go back to singing with them or Mr Bungle.  They turned a great 2D game into a Spiderman ripoff.  

The developers were obviously hasty and did not advance with caution.  I wish I had four hands so I could give that preview 4 thumbs down.