By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Up!!! (Sept 19, 2009)

I predict 200k sales for ps3 next wekk.

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
kowenicki said:
@Blade Of God

are you saying you dont agree with the history as it is being put across to students?

i never said that

History is written by the winners.

Fact: The US sold weapons to both sides during most of WW1 making a mint.

Fact: The US never declare war on Germany, Germany declared war on America. If Hitler had never declared war on the US they would probably have taken a lot longer - if ever to join the european war. Their war was with Japan. 

Some allies the US and UK were.

Are for saving europe's arse twice, how can you save europe from europe?

OT: Good sales all round IMO.

BladeOfGod said:
aragod said:
BladeOfGod said:
Kantor said:
BladeOfGod said:
kowenicki said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kowenicki said:
@aragod

god damn brits?? excuse me??

from his post it seems like he lives in mainland EU

maybe he's angry we still refuse to change our currency lol

Could be one of those that cant forgive us for saving their arse twice perhaps??

from who? and when?

World War II could be one, perhaps WWI?

Didnt americans saved english in WW2?

If Americans didnt help English, you would be speaking my language now

Generalising much? England saved... er? Itself. Americans saved west coastal line, actually if you look at Europe as of now, most of it was rescued by Russians.

EDIT: 2 late

didnt americans helped the english to win The D- Day

Yes they did.

Amost by way of an apology for not seeing how serious the Nazi threat was to world freedom the Americans attempted to take the two hardest beachheads on D Day

Poor sods got mown down in their thousands. So they paid their dues.

kowenicki said:
@blade

Yes...amongst others, D-day was brutal..... we were invading a continent for god sake. It needed lots of allied forces, not just Brits and US.

I'm intrigued as to how they teach WW2 in German schools if at all? and how they teach kids about the Holocaust, final solution etc etc?

Talking to my German friends they do awknowledge WW2 and what they have done.  Heck as a country I think the German have apologize for WW2 many time after the war.

On the other Hand the Japanese pretend they are the victim after WW2 and believe they were innocent in all kind of war crimes.  People should go read the Rape of Nan King. 

We are getting little off topic.

Whatever happened to the saturation point a while back for DS?

And where's the "valid" explanation for the Wii?

Around the Network

PS3 worldwide sales are awesome.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Good for 360 i can't wait to see the killer MW2 bundle sales.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

i find hard to believe ps3 sales are going much down from here, probably will stabilize at 200,000 the moment it does 360 will also drop like a rock.
wii not certain, since now had a price cut.

Xoj said:
i find hard to believe ps3 sales are going much down from here, probably will stabilize at 200,000 the moment it does 360 will also drop like a rock.

Why do you believe that?

The 360 is doing really well right now and it's drops from it's price cut have been pretty small.

snyperdud said:
Xoj said:

Why do you believe that?

The 360 is doing really well right now and it's drops from it's price cut have been pretty small.

because if ps3 sales go down so will 360. simply as that.

ps3 hike was bigger, drops were biggers. but the moment ps3 have another big drop so will all console on the market.

which not likely considering sony have a huge line up for october. november starts holidays.