By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

Gnizmo said:
Oh, and I also had Invisible pegged. It was a good move for the mafia to try and get me lynched I suppose, but seriously townies. Why would you kill the one guy who could finger any of the mafia?

they still could have gone on had they followed through with the plan and immediately lynched zexen afterwards. Except zexen controlled their minds into confusion. You and insomniac were the last of the two "strong" townies

Around the Network

@ WoW,

Anyways, I think I'm a backup for the giant game and I will consider more roles for Death Note.

I'd love to discuss them, but i think its funner just to leave them all hidden. All my roles will be based off of Mafiascum.net, however.

insomniac, I'd actualy answer that but didn't notice it. And when I saw it the second time, it was already night :D

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

welp, that was fun - if insanely confusing

good job That Guy :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I'd like to point out I didn't vote for Gnizmo. That I vote for zexen the last two nights and that Son1x was next on my list so my deduction skills aren't that bad. Now I just need to develop leadership skills!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I wanted to start voting for zexen a day before already, but everyone went for gnizmo so I went along. Then next day, nothing was happening so I didn't start the attack on my fellow supporter yet. Next time I came, its already over lol :D

To be honest, I don't like playing as the bad guy. Being good and searching for them is a lot more fun :)

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
insomniac, I'd actualy answer that but didn't notice it. And when I saw it the second time, it was already night :D

Maybe I should have made that post more blatantly obvious... Like throw in some random colors and massive text. Oh well, I'm impressed that all three of you managed to come out of the game alive.

This game had some surprising moments, like how L died really fast, how gnizmo got lynched over zexen (and still didn't get lynched next day) and how all 3 kira (supporters) survived.

well, I told you so, zexen was evil just as I thought, and Kira won, I was just a townie

Mello got resurrected by a shinigami @_@