By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

this is hard i wished we learned the roles of the people who get arrested or murdered

Around the Network

since no-one is saying anything incriminating, i think we have to just all vote the same way and hope we get lucky.

who's gonna vote first?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

the only clue I can leave with you is that KIRA is still out there. Obviously none of the people arrested or killed were KIRA him/herself.

@That Guy: We figured out that much already but thanks anyway.

Okay I'll get the ball rolling, from the behavior and the pattern of the people murdered zexen is my prime suspect!

Vote : zexen_lowe

Signature goes here!

well durr I can't give anything else away otherwise it wouldn't be fair to either side

Around the Network

Vote: Trashleg

The only reason is because I remember how she played her first game. And she shall be lynched

for now

im going to bed soon and since theirs very little talking or voting its best to try to get some talking in

I'm not really sure, but the night will be ending soon, and we can't afford not to lynch

Please, let she be Kira

The Day is over and now Kira rules VGCVille.

Now with half the town Kira supporters, the rest of the townies have no choice but to abide by the rules of Kira.

Roles:

Son1x: KIRA
Supporting Kiras: Zexen_Lowe and invisible29

L: Kamal
Shoko Maki aka Naomi Misora aka the person who can produce fake names aka the doctor: Ninjablade360