By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

zexen_lowe said:
Where has everybody gone? Day has started...

Well, it's obvious that Gnizmo wasn't Kira. I'm still convinced, though, that I made the right decision, and that he was a supporter. Still, I know that y'all will be eager to lynch me today, and that it's difficult that I'll be able to convince y'all.

Still, it's obvious that the Kiras didn't kill me because, well, they knew I'd have a big chance of getting lynched today, so it'd be like wasting a kill (as they were assured that a townie -me- would be lynched today). I ask that you don't play into their plan, that we reconsider all the information that we have, and pick our next lynch carefully, and not just "well, Gnizmo's down, so let's go for Zexen".

I'm willing to consider all the information but you do know that while it's possible that Kira didn't kill you last night because of the town's desire to lynch you today. It's also just as possible that you didn't get killed last night because you're a Kira yourself.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

i have absolutely no idea what to think.

damn this game being too difficult!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
TruckOSaurus said:
zexen_lowe said:
Where has everybody gone? Day has started...

Well, it's obvious that Gnizmo wasn't Kira. I'm still convinced, though, that I made the right decision, and that he was a supporter. Still, I know that y'all will be eager to lynch me today, and that it's difficult that I'll be able to convince y'all.

Still, it's obvious that the Kiras didn't kill me because, well, they knew I'd have a big chance of getting lynched today, so it'd be like wasting a kill (as they were assured that a townie -me- would be lynched today). I ask that you don't play into their plan, that we reconsider all the information that we have, and pick our next lynch carefully, and not just "well, Gnizmo's down, so let's go for Zexen".

I'm willing to consider all the information but you do know that while it's possible that Kira didn't kill you last night because of the town's desire to lynch you today. It's also just as possible that you didn't get killed last night because you're a Kira yourself.

Yes, of course it's a possibility. You'll have to trust me, there's not much else I can do, I can't quote my PM and, well, we don't know if L's still alive, but if he is he can investigate me to prove it.

Other than that, it's my word

Man, I wish we'd find out what roles the dead or at least arrested were. Would make things a lot easier. I have no idea who might be Kira.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I've just noticed that the last 2 votes, I was choosing between SFB/gnizmo and zexen...

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

Yahh.. he will definitely hunt you down.-

Let's keep this thread alive by theorizing on L's silence:

- Theory #1: L died in the first two days.
- Theory #2: L has no luck at all and he investigated only innocent people
- Theory #3: L has found something and is too afraid to come out and say it

What really bugs me right now is that the best L can do is identify the two or three (pretty sure it must be two) Kira followers. Kira himself is safe from investigations so he could easily stay under the radar, barely post and just kill us one by one at night...

Our situation looks pretty grim right now... any thoughts on how to improve it?

Signature goes here!

^i reckon he must be dead, if he hasnt said anything.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
TruckOSaurus said:
Let's keep this thread alive by theorizing on L's silence:

- Theory #1: L died in the first two days.
- Theory #2: L has no luck at all and he investigated only innocent people
- Theory #3: L has found something and is too afraid to come out and say it

What really bugs me right now is that the best L can do is identify the two or three (pretty sure it must be two) Kira followers. Kira himself is safe from investigations so he could easily stay under the radar, barely post and just kill us one by one at night...

Our situation looks pretty grim right now... any thoughts on how to improve it?

If #2 or #3 are happening, L should know he's screwing the game for us town, as any info would be useful to determine possible lynchees (for example, we're 7 now, if we think there are 2 Kiras, some info on the innocents might give us more clues about what to do).

The only possible explanation is that everyone L investigated is now dead, but that'd be far too much unlucky

just a reminder that the day will end tonight around 9 PM Pacific Time. Please get you votes in in the next 7 hours.