By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

@Gnizmo

Ok.

Does someone have the chart? That way we can make sure we get the double lynch

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
Ok well we know for certain L has likely investigated me right? I have a proposition then. I cam up innocent for certain. This is because I am a townsfolk. Currently there is a back and forth between me and Zexen. He will be invetigated tonight at the latest. He may have already been just due to experience. If he comes up innocent that means he is either Kira or a townie.

So, in order to keep this game going and win it for the town I suggest a double lynch. After I am dead, and the game continues my innocence will be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. I will leave a list of people I think are acting suspicious, and I recommend zexen do the same. That way our deaths will not completely remove us if we are innocent.

If we are, I admit this puts the town in a bad way. If not, we should be fine. If zexen is Kira/Kira Klan then it goes to 2 - 6 with L and doctor still in play. We have dsister as a prime suspect only due to circumstantial evidence. Invisible is acting the exact same way she did when she was mafia with me last game. She might always play like this though. Others will have to speak to that.

So, double lynch and I suspect this will be the last day. Town can win this either way, so no one should really be against it.

Why do you keep saying you have been investigated? I know no one has made such a claim. We don't even know if L's still alive and you keep ascerting that "you have been investigated". Honestly, you can't prove that (unless L roleclaims, of course) and it's quite suspicious that you say it.

On the other hand, I have nothing to object to a double lynch, but I don't know if That Guy would approve it (didn't he say no to them?). Still, if he does, then I'm all in for it, I got nothing to hide. Even when I'm a townie and I know that I would be more useful staying alive, if I can take one Kira/ Kira supporter with me I'll consider it a fair trade

I tried to copy and paste it, but apparently I suck at that. You, invisible, and Zexen voted for me. I voted for Zexen. Other than that nothing anymore.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Ok now to make it two and two

Vote: Zexen_Lowe

zexen_lowe said:

Why do you keep saying you have been investigated? I know no one has made such a claim. We don't even know if L's still alive and you keep ascerting that "you have been investigated". Honestly, you can't prove that (unless L roleclaims, of course) and it's quite suspicious that you say it.

On the other hand, I have nothing to object to a double lynch, but I don't know if That Guy would approve it (didn't he say no to them?). Still, if he does, then I'm all in for it, I got nothing to hide. Even when I'm a townie and I know that I would be more useful staying alive, if I can take one Kira/ Kira supporter with me I'll consider it a fair trade

I don't kep insisting it at all. Everyone else sems to be bringing it up. I suspect someone has round about role claimed as well.

Around the Network
Person Voting To Lynch ( Arrested| Murdered )

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6
Gnizmo
No Lynch
AngelFire18
SciFiBoy
zexen

Truck O Saurus
No Lynch
AngelFire18
SciFiBoy

Zexen_Lowe
No Lynch
AngelFire18
SciFiBoy Gnizmo

c03n3nj0
No Lynch
dead dead dead  
Angelfire18
  Gnizmo
arrested
arrested

Ninjablade360
no vote
AngelFire18
SciFiBoy

insomniac17 Zexen Lowe
no vote
no vote

SciFiBoy

zexen_lowe
zexen_lowe
arrested

Kamal
invisible29
no vote
dead
dead

dsister44

AngelFire18
???
zexen

invisible29
No Lynch
AngelFire18
no vote
Gnizmo  
Son1x   AngelFire18 SciFiBoy      
trashleg No Lynch AngelFire18 SciFiBoy      

dsister changed his vote to you, zexen, to keep the votes balanced.

Updated it

Changed it before I posted.

we arent allowed to double lynch, That Guy specifically said so.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.