By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

dsister44 said:
So is there any proof that we have more than 1 Kira? Do we even know what roles there are? Is there a site for this kind of game? Or did That Guy make it up completely?

From the signup thread

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=86890

Light/Kira Supporter

If you are assigned as Light, you are KIRA himself, and you are in sole possession of the Death Note. You are the leader of the Kira Supporters, and have the final say in whose name gets written into the death note. Additionally, you are especially cunning, so much so that even the world famous detective, L, wasn't able to definitively PROVE that you really are Kira. So on top of your death note powers, you will show up as innocent if you are investigated by L.  HOWEVER, If you are discovered and arrested, then the game ends immediately in favor of the town.

• You win when you outnumber or make up half the living players.

• During the day, you vote to arrrest someone.
    • You want to arrest someone who is not a Kira supporter so you win the game.
    • You don't want to be arrested because you can't win if you're dead (though your team can...).

• During the night, you talk with your fellow Kira supporters and choose someone to murder by sending me a PM.
    • If someone  is protecting your target, you fail to kill them and waste a night.
    • If no one is protecting your target, they die... in painfully creative ways.

Based on the previous games, given that we have 13 players, we can assume that there are 3 Kiras (1 Kira and 2 supporters). We know that the Kira is alive, otherwise the game would have ended. We don't know, however, how many of the supporters are alive, we could have gotten increidibly lucky and arrest both (very unlikely), arrest one (possible), or not a single one (also possible)

Around the Network

Note to all:

I choose no one at random. If a choice isn't made, then I simply waste it, as it is the prerogative of the user to make a decision or not.

The same goes for votes. An arrest warrant is only valid only when a majority (majority meaning 50%+1) has been reached. In the event of a tie, no one gets arrested. There are no double arrests in this game, as it were.

So I could be Kira or a supporter than... >.>

I haven't voted yet but the reason I somehow trust Gnizmo is that he drew a lot of attention to himself in day 1 and 2. Enough for L to investigate him for sure since once again there was not that many active users for L to suspect.

So assuming L did not die on the first night (in which case we're royally screwed), I'm pretty sure Gnizmo has been investigated and found innocent.

Signature goes here!

it comes down to whether i believe zexen or Gnizmo, and Gnizmo seems to have been quite passionate about finding the bad guys since the start..

i remember i did that when i was mafia once

vote:Gnizmo

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
There's nothing to post, Gnizmo and me explained our arguments, now it's up to the town to see who does it side with. I mean, I'd prefer it to side with me, since I know I'm not lying and that a lynch for me would do worse to the town than a Gnizmo lynch (assuming Gnizmo is one of the Kiras, if he's town then any of our lynches would be bad)

I'd be interested in knowing why do you guys trust Gnizmo, though

There is plenty for you to post. I asked you a ton of questions that deserve answers. You are being extremely inconsistent, and acting odd compared to past games. Please explain those. Your reasons for me are extremely weak as well. I can't understand why anyone else seems to want to side with you as you have given preecisely zero solid reasoning to back your argument.

it comes down to whether i believe zexen or Gnizmo, and Gnizmo seems to have been quite passionate about finding the bad guys since the start..

i remember i did that when i was mafia once

As DGC, Outlaw, Invisible, and j0 can tell you, I don't play that way. It is easier to have the town lynch themselves off rather than put yourself in the line of fire. The cop will eventually investigate you, or the town will turn on you andlynch you. That is all there is to it. Read 6A, and 5B if you want confirmation. Round 3 has a bit of it as well.

I haven't voted yet but the reason I somehow trust Gnizmo is that he drew a lot of attention to himself in day 1 and 2. Enough for L to investigate him for sure since once again there was not that many active users for L to suspect.

So assuming L did not die on the first night (in which case we're royally screwed), I'm pretty sure Gnizmo has been investigated and found innocent.

This is extremely true. There was only a handful of people voted out the first night. However, Kira acts as a god father. He would appear as innocent. So it would look like I am innocent. If I do get lynched, then it cleas me entirely and all my old suspicions get brought out. A similar thing will happen with Zexen likely if he is not Kira. But that is assuming he was investigated and was innocent.

So I could be Kira or a supporter than... >.>

It would make you extremely likely to be Kira. I honestly don't know what to do with that information though. It could be a trap, or it could be that the doctor guessed right. Too many variables.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

^.. hmm, i know. but you have quite a high profile in this game... and we need to do SOMETHING...

but, Truck's comments make sense.. so since i was going to believe you until i realised that your behaviour this game matched mine in my mafia role... hmm. ok.

unvote: Gnizmo

zexen, i wanna hear some defence from you ^_____^ please.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

As it would be very stupid for Kira (Light) to attract as much attention as Gnizmo did, I don't believe Gnizmo is Kira at all.

Vote : Zexen

Signature goes here!

Well L's Vs Kira Face to Face fight really is GreaT!! only REM destroyed it, What a sore loser its because of her love to misa chan... if that didnt happened prolly L will win the Fight!

TruckOSaurus said:
As it would be very stupid for Kira (Light) to attract as much attention as Gnizmo did, I don't believe Gnizmo is Kira at all.

Vote : Zexen

ok, so u think Gnizmo's suspicions are so loud and public because he truly believes zexen is Kira?

wait a minute.. what if you're just saying that because you're a Kira supporter!?

i dont know what to believe ;_;