By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

TruckOSaurus said:
No one got death noted (yes it's a verb...) last night. That's most peculiar... I don't think Kira would have sat out a night because we don't have many suspects and he didn't have any reason to be scared of being caught.

Open question to the more experienced players: Can we assume there's a protective role still active/alive and that last night we got lucky because he protected the person who was targetted?

Yeah, the doctor's probably alive, I would doubt the Kiras would skip a night...though they may want to make us think there's no doctor, but I find that highly unlikely. So, for now, let's assume there's a doctor. Of course, we need that doctor to not roleclaim as it would be suicide

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
No one got death noted (yes it's a verb...) last night. That's most peculiar... I don't think Kira would have sat out a night because we don't have many suspects and he didn't have any reason to be scared of being caught.

Open question to the more experienced players: Can we assume there's a protective role still active/alive and that last night we got lucky because he protected the person who was targetted?

Thats a pretty safe assumption. I can't see what is gained by not killing someone really. I have a few wild and far fetched theories but they really don't add up. The only other safe and logical assumption is he didn't send a night action at all. I wouldn't know what to think on that one either unless its Craan who is Kira.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

@Gnizmo

I am Craan.

interesting.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

dsister44 said:
@Gnizmo

I am Craan.

But you took over during the day rather than at night. Even still I would like to think That Guy would just choose a target at random instead of having the ability fizzle and definitively give away Kira. For now I have no reason to suspect you. I was just giving all the possible reasons.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Gnizmo, as of now I believe your argument more. I won't vote yet since I'm still trying to finish up my calc homework and I want to reread the last few pages of the thread.

Come on guys post more.

even if i posted more i dont think it would make a diff... im jailed.. haha...

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

There's nothing to post, Gnizmo and me explained our arguments, now it's up to the town to see who does it side with. I mean, I'd prefer it to side with me, since I know I'm not lying and that a lynch for me would do worse to the town than a Gnizmo lynch (assuming Gnizmo is one of the Kiras, if he's town then any of our lynches would be bad)

I'd be interested in knowing why do you guys trust Gnizmo, though

So is there any proof that we have more than 1 Kira? Do we even know what roles there are? Is there a site for this kind of game? Or did That Guy make it up completely?