By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

trashleg said:
oh im sorry. well, ya know... if you took a shower and stitched your arm back on and weren't so green, maybe you'd be kinda cute. for an undead.

right, what do we have to go on today? noone was murdered, yet the game still continues.

can someone tell me, once the Kira is dead, but the two kinda back-up people are still alive, are they able to kill people? have i got this wrong?

Oh, well that's okay. My girlfriend broke up with me because she said that ever since I'd become a zombie that I'd just let myself go. She just doesn't understand how hard it is to keep up with personal hygeine when you're slowly rotting away. And undead.

And I was a zombie from 6A. You can thank the mafia for mercilessly slaughtering me and then making it look like I stole a leprechaun's pot of gold and that was his revenge.

OT: I'm going to reread the thread since I did just join. This game is a lot harder though since it is dark.

Around the Network

^i dont even know anymore >:O

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

@insominac17
IM KINDA RESPOSIBLE FOR YOUR DEATH! I WAS MAFIA XDDDDDDDDDDD

@dsister44 no one is the prime suspect

Ok. So people start talking!

Around the Network

OMG IM TALKING :O

invisible29 said:
OMG IM TALKING :O

Is that a confession?

Vote invisible29

That should get us started

WHAT THAT WAS A JOKE O_O >_>

@dsister44 that was kind of fast and you also don't have any evidence either besides omg im talking

@Ninjablade

I was kind of hoping that it would get more people to speak. This thread is kind of dead...