By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

I'm not sure about this but since it's the best lead we've got:

Vote : SciFiBoy

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Updating chart

Person Voting To Lynch ( Arrested| Murdered )

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6
Gnizmo
No Lynch
AngelFire18
SciFiBoy

Truck O Saurus
No Lynch
AngelFire18
SciFiBoy

zexen_Lowe
No Lynch
AngelFire18
SciFiBoy

c03n3nj0
No Lynch
-------
-------

Angelfire18
  Gnizmo
-------

Ninjablade360
no vote
AngelFire18
SciFiBoy

Blacksaber
Zexen Lowe
no vote

SciFiBoy

zexen_lowe
zexen_Lowe

Kamal
invisible29
no vote
-------

Craan

AngelFire18
?????

invisible29
No Lynch
AngelFire18

Son1x   AngelFire18  SciFiBoy      
trashleg No Lynch AngelFire18  SciFiBoy      

The police have gathered enough evidence to warrant an arrest for SciFi Boy. He has been arrested on suspicion of being Kira. He is being held at an undisclosed location for questioning.

Day 3 has ended.

Those with night roles, please PM me so we can start (and end) the night phase.

I just wrote down BlackSaber's name on my death note. nom nom nom. Take that, Lurker!

die lurkers!

Insomniac17 has mysteriously taken his place. What it means for the game is that whatever role Blacksaber had will be now taken over by insomniac. I'm still looking for a replacement for craan, though.

Well, I got sick of being a zombie from 6A, so I ate Blacksaber's brains. He died and I took his place. That's how that happened.

Around the Network

^^ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ZOMBIES!!!!!! :D

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

all thats happened is "XDDDDDDDDDDD" and "zombies"

oh wait, are we still in night?? :X

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

In morning again in the town of VGC Ville. Everyone awakens from their slumber, only to find that BlackSaber is missing. Insomniac is mysteriously in his place.

Apparently, Insomniac ate blacksaber's brains and has taken over his identity. The town strangely accepts his story and welcomes him into the town.

Aside from Craan still being banned (and me finding a replacement), no one died of heart attack last night.

It is 1:01 PM on thursday. The day will continue until at least Friday, 9 PM.

DISCUSS!

*glances sideways at insomniac17...*

my, this new guy smells funny.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.