By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

Vote: SciFiBoy :/

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
That Guy said:

@ Gnizmo, I've pm'ed a backup to see if he will take over craan's place?

Cool. I figured you would handle it. I was just venting some frustration over how people who play get banned so regularly.

@Scifiboy
Care to offer something more substantial than a hunch?

fraid not, but im hoping it will at least get people talking, this threads been fairly slow thus far

vote: scifiboy

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Vote: SciFiBoy

To be honest, I don't wanna vote somebody just as a revenge vote, but Son1x is right, it's likely that one of us two is a Kira, and since I'm not., I think this is pretty justified

Arrest: Scifiboy

Around the Network

lucky for you, im too busy with homework to be very active in this thread, im not kira btw, but feel free to waste a day

i've reread this whole thread, and while there isn't an awfy lot to go on, SciFiBoy's persistence in voting for Zexen is kinda odd... its like the only time he's ever said anything has been to point the finger at him

vote:SciFiBoy

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I'm joining the vote spree as well then.

Vote: SciFiBoy

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

welcome to the club scifi

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

@Scifiboy thought you were bussy writing the names of the criminals... Haha..

can u write the name of Osama Bin Laden? its up to you what time and what type of death do you want.