By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

and in case you guys are wondering, I have a job that requires me to be away from home (and logically, the internet) and I do not usually return until around 8 or 9 PM. Thus, if the night phase doesn't complete by midnight or 1 AM that night, then I'm usually not around to start the day phase again until 8 or 9 PM the next day.

Around the Network

im sticking with my theory

Vote: zexen_lowe

Oh lol, its already day. Haha, oh man, I didn't see that coming.

Hmm, I'm going to school now, but I shall read all the posts when I get home.

...and we don't find out what role the arrested one is? Wow, now thats hardcore.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

SciFiBoy said:

Again, any reason? At least I told Axum that it was a hunch (totally wrong, as it turned to be)

You said "I was playing more carefully", but nobody else is playing much more actively (this thread has 4 pages, compared to 6A's more than 25), and certainly not YOU (since you posted every minute in 6A, you barely post here). Therefore I don't know why you'd accuse me of something everyone else's is as guilty, you might as well lynch everyone in town

To add more to my last post, everyone here's playing it safe, and it's OK that that's happening, since the kills are closed, we can't know in what situation we are, therefore, we can't just "lynch to be safe", or just roleclaim because "the doctor will protect me". That's why everyone's being extra careful, not just me

Around the Network

I don't trust anyone who votes randomly. It is just a matter of time before they start getting us killed, or in trouble.

vote: Scifiboy

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

zexen_lowe said:
SciFiBoy said:

Again, any reason? At least I told Axum that it was a hunch (totally wrong, as it turned to be)

You said "I was playing more carefully", but nobody else is playing much more actively (this thread has 4 pages, compared to 6A's more than 25), and certainly not YOU (since you posted every minute in 6A, you barely post here). Therefore I don't know why you'd accuse me of something everyone else's is as guilty, you might as well lynch everyone in town

I told you, its a hunch...

unvote: Scifiboy

Hrmm. I am working something out in my head. Scifiboys voting pattern seemed random at first, but he did skip the first day...

That Guy said:

@ Gnizmo, I've pm'ed a backup to see if he will take over craan's place?

Cool. I figured you would handle it. I was just venting some frustration over how people who play get banned so regularly.

@Scifiboy
Care to offer something more substantial than a hunch?

Hmm, I have a feeling that at least one of zexen or scifi is mafia.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."