By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

Gnizmo said:
TruckOSaurus said:
You do have a point, you're less suspicious to me now but I'm not convinced just yet. What we need to do now is get information, any info will do.

Anyone have an idea how we might get this info? Also, Gnizmo I'd like you to expand on why L roleclaiming right now would be imprudent/unwise? I feel we'll be stuck in this situation for days if we don't do something.

Sigh. I was hoping to avoid it, but I suppose I will have to explain. I will start by using an example. Lets say Ninjablad comes out and says he is the cop. At the same time suddenly Blacksaber decides to role claim cop as well. Both can accuratly identify innocent townies, and guilty Kira Klan members with perfect accuracy. One of them is clearly lying though. Which one? The only option would be to arrest both. This takes out the real cop at the expense of a Kira Klan member. Not exactly a great trade for the town.

We have to go by best guess sadly. AngelFire is the one acting most suspicious. I have a theory on how to tell whether or not it is succesful, but I am staying quiet about it for now. Sorry for being secretive, but you can't give all the plans away.

either way what im telling you is your risking losing 2 poeple instead of one  if you lynch me.... and while we are on the note of acting suspicous Gniz you know you know quite a bit to be just a townie.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Around the Network
AngelFire18 said:

either way what im telling you is your risking losing 2 poeple instead of one  if you lynch me.... and while we are on the note of acting suspicous Gniz you know you know quite a bit to be just a townie.

Keep digging that hole. I have given no knowledge that requires me to be anything except a townie. All of the information I offer is based on experience, and reason. Your insistence to lynch me despite being the only one with a plan is extremely telling. Further, your insistence that we do nothing is completely damning. We won't be able to learn anything new, or accurate given more time. Your plan would doom our side to a loss, and guarantee your side a victory.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
AngelFire18 said:

Keep digging that hole. I have given no knowledge that requires me to be anything except a townie. All of the information I offer is based on experience, and reason. Your insistence to lynch me despite being the only one with a plan is extremely telling. Further, your insistence that we do nothing is completely damning. We won't be able to learn anything new, or accurate given more time. Your plan would doom our side to a loss, and guarantee your side a victory.

If thats what you choose to believe. you were pretty quick to tell everyone that you were framed you know that. All im saying is that if you kill me you might just be taking a chance that your killing nothing but a townie and you will end up one more person short. so you will have a totl of 2 days 3 people dead and still no leads on kira but thats a choice on all of you.

i think the right decision is being made so far.. angelfire, do you have any substantial defence? i know its difficult to defend yourself against accusations when you are actually innocent, but so many people say "you'll see, you'll see", even when they're guilty.. it just doesnt cut it as a defense method lol

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

ok how about this . as soon as the first killing was made Ginz immeadeately he said he was framed....whitch is odd because no one else has made that connection but him. not only that but as soon as i took the bait for what could very well be a trap (or not) all of a sudden im acting suspicous. can we please really think this over ....no one was in the slightest putting him in the limelight for being framed but he put him self there as to say "woe is me" and as soon as i pointed my finger at him i became the bad guy... so upon further thought i realized i never really had any true evidence against ginz so i decided to with draw my vote of lynch him because no use in killing someone that shouln't be dead. so that instead of kira killing 2 people he will only kill one.

Edit: if i fail in my endeavors to convince you im innocent good bye cruel world.

Around the Network

VOTE= Angel Fire 18

AngelFire18 said:

ok how about this . as soon as the first killing was made Ginz immeadeately he said he was framed....whitch is odd because no one else has made that connection but him. not only that but as soon as i took the bait for what could very well be a trap (or not) all of a sudden im acting suspicous. can we please really think this over ....no one was in the slightest putting him in the limelight for being framed but he put him self there as to say "woe is me" and as soon as i pointed my finger at him i became the bad guy... so upon further thought i realized i never really had any true evidence against ginz so i decided to with draw my vote of lynch him because no use in killing someone that shouln't be dead. so that instead of kira killing 2 people he will only kill one.

This is a series of contradictory statements. It accuses me of being suspicious while saying I am not being suspicious. You also claim no one made the connection of me being framed while also admitting to thinking I must be Kira because of who was killed. I will make you a deal though. Give up one of your team mates and I will take my vote back.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

8 Votes for AngelFire. That's a majority. Need I say more?

Angelfire has been Arrested on suspicion of being Kira. He is being held for questioning.

Night has begun. Those with night roles may PM me.

AngelFire18 said:

Edit: if i fail in my endeavors to convince you im innocent good bye cruel world.

editting is a BIG no no in this game. I'd mod-kill you if I could, but since you were voted off, I really can't do anything.

And according to my game, you're not technically DEAD, you're just in jail. Though you're effectively out of the game, though.