By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

The problem with what you're suggesting AngelFire is that by just waiting we'll wake up tomorrow with one more person dead and not the slightest bit of information on what happened. We'll be risking losing an important townie (we might have lost one already... we don't even know).

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

TruckOSaurus said:
The problem with what you're suggesting AngelFire is that by just waiting we'll wake up tomorrow with one more person dead and not the slightest bit of information on what happened. We'll be risking losing an important townie (we might have lost one already... we don't even know).

thats exactly what im saying we dont know who we are losing and as i said also. if im not kira and i get lynched then kira will kill another tonight adn you will be 2 down instead of one.if it is me kira kills then im dead if im not his target then you killed someone unnecessarily and your down and extra person.

You do have a point, you're less suspicious to me now but I'm not convinced just yet. What we need to do now is get information, any info will do.

Anyone have an idea how we might get this info? Also, Gnizmo I'd like you to expand on why L roleclaiming right now would be imprudent/unwise? I feel we'll be stuck in this situation for days if we don't do something.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Person Voting To Lynch ( Arrested| Murdered )

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6
Gnizmo
No Lynch
AngelFire18

Truck O Saurus
No Lynch
AngelFire18

Zexen_Lowe
No Lynch
AngelFire18

c03n3nj0
No Lynch

Angelfire18
 (no vote)
Gnizmo

Ninjablade360
(no vote)
AngelFire18

Blacksaber
Zexen Lowe

SciFiBoy
(no vote)
zexen_lowe

Kamal
invisible29

Craan
(no vote)

invisible29
No Lynch
AngelFire18

Son1x  (no vote)
 AngelFire18        
trashleg No Lynch  AngelFire18        

I believe this is the updated list. Let me know if I've missed anyone's vote.

ok ... PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

TruckOSaurus the reason why L shouldn't revel him/herself is we dont know if c03n3nj0 was the doctor

Definitely agree w/ thatt.

TruckOSaurus said:
You do have a point, you're less suspicious to me now but I'm not convinced just yet. What we need to do now is get information, any info will do.

Anyone have an idea how we might get this info? Also, Gnizmo I'd like you to expand on why L roleclaiming right now would be imprudent/unwise? I feel we'll be stuck in this situation for days if we don't do something.

Sigh. I was hoping to avoid it, but I suppose I will have to explain. I will start by using an example. Lets say Ninjablad comes out and says he is the cop. At the same time suddenly Blacksaber decides to role claim cop as well. Both can accuratly identify innocent townies, and guilty Kira Klan members with perfect accuracy. One of them is clearly lying though. Which one? The only option would be to arrest both. This takes out the real cop at the expense of a Kira Klan member. Not exactly a great trade for the town.

We have to go by best guess sadly. AngelFire is the one acting most suspicious. I have a theory on how to tell whether or not it is succesful, but I am staying quiet about it for now. Sorry for being secretive, but you can't give all the plans away.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229