By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

not quite... if i may say so my self kira is obviousley someone who is quite lively in the game. he knew that even though noone got lynched last nigth that alot of the blame was set on 0j so he killed him.... maybe we need to let just one more night pass and then amke a move?

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Around the Network

I feel the suspense building up now, so how many L's are there in this game? Just 1?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

AngelFire18 said:
not quite... if i may say so my self kira is obviousley someone who is quite lively in the game. he knew that even though noone got lynched last nigth that alot of the blame was set on 0j so he killed him.... maybe we need to let just one more night pass and then amke a move?

So in addition to dogpiling, you now want to lynch no one today, and then go after the active people? An interesting, if terrible plan. I hate to vote for first time players, but thats the majority of people.

vote: AngelFire18

@Truck
The cop role claiming would be bad for us in a very serious way. I will explain more after a few days unless I see a pressing reason to elaborate.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Just a friendly reminder from your neighborhood Shinigami.

There are those who still haven't said anything other than "confirmed" on the first day. And only around half are regularly contributing.

If I feel that you're still lurking and not saying anything in this game, then I may start pulling out MY death note.

Remember I do have a list of backups and they can fill in if need be.

We need to get things moving and AngelFire18 is the only one who has been acting suspicious. So:

Vote : AngelFire18

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Vote : AngelFire18

him wanting one more day to past without us doing anything is kind of suspicious

I'll extend this day in hopes more people will participate. I'll officially extend it to Monday, 9 PM

Wait, is there even a doctor in thsi game? He wasn't mentioned in the sign-up thread if I remember... And how do you save someone from getting his name written in death note and getting a heart attack?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
Wait, is there even a doctor in thsi game? He wasn't mentioned in the sign-up thread if I remember... And how do you save someone from getting his name written in death note and getting a heart attack?

lol just trying to keep track of this thread

sorry i haven't posted much, i've been visiting my ever-growing huge family. ¬_¬

going by the last couple of pages..
vote:AngelFire18

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.