By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

Gnizmo said:
And another person blindly votes for someone with no reasoning. Welcome to the suspect list. Reason and logic will save us. Random voting based on blind hope will get us killed one by one.

or it will get Light arrested super quick

zexen is also very smart at these games and has so far been a little to careful in this one, this is suspicious, therefore, I think he is Light and we need to arrest him.

Around the Network

Not that I'm accusing you just yet Gnizmo but your "someone is framing me" theory is not all that solid. You could just as easily have set this all up:

- You vote for j0 at "random" on the first day.
- You kill him at night
- You play the "Kira must be new" card and say he's trying to frame you while you're the one responsible.

I'm not saying you did all that but it's all possible.

Signature goes here!

This game is too unactive to suspect anyone. Its mostly random reasonings and stuff so far :/

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

TruckOSaurus said:
Not that I'm accusing you just yet Gnizmo but your "someone is framing me" theory is not all that solid. You could just as easily have set this all up:

- You vote for j0 at "random" on the first day.
- You kill him at night
- You play the "Kira must be new" card and say he's trying to frame you while you're the one responsible.

I'm not saying you did all that but it's all possible.

Granted, this is possible. There is a critical flaw in that theory though that I am reluctant to explain. Trust me when I say it is not my style. Anything that could possibly be used to associate me with a mafia action is something I would completely distance myself from. It puts too much suspicion on me. There is no way I would make it past 2 days maximum at this rate. If you insist I will explain exactly why this would be, but it will cause a problem for the town this game.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Now that I think about it, Gnizmo acted suspicious in every game (Mafia game at least) but he ended up pro-town... Of course, that doesn't mean he can't be the bad guy this time...

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
Son1x said:
This game is too unactive to suspect anyone. Its mostly random reasonings and stuff so far :/

There is plenty of active and good reasoning going on. 3 to 4 people are suspect based on sound logic and reasoning. You just have to look into it deeper, and hope j0 didn't have a critical pro-town role.

@Gnizmo: I see what you mean... if you were mafia this little plot would make you way too high profile but now where does that leave us? We don't have much to go on.

Signature goes here!

Son1x said:

Now that I think about it, Gnizmo acted suspicious in every game (Mafia game at least) but he ended up pro-town... Of course, that doesn't mean he can't be the bad guy this time...

This is a good point worth making for the new people. My behavior is naturally suspicious it seems. I am prone to cowardice, and backstabbing if it means saving my own hide. I am not prone to making stupid mistakes though. Accusing someone first looks suspicious. The person you accused dying in the middle of the night looks suspicious. Unvoting someone and then having them killed looks suspicious. It would be suicide to try them all in one game.

So, can we assume the person trying to frame Gnizmo is someone new but that knows he is a valuable asset to the town in these kind of games?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
@Gnizmo: I see what you mean... if you were mafia this little plot would make you way too high profile but now where does that leave us? We don't have much to go on.

It leaves us in a very bad boat. Zexen is being awful quiet for his normal play style, but thats not enough for me yet. The experienced players are the ones I am watching the closest. I know I am a townie, but zexen is a mystery. AngelFire jumping right to the vote though screams Kira Klan. It is an obvious attempt to dog pile and get the ball rolling on me before I can mount a proper defense. He is also new, and the plot is a rookie plot. I am waiting for his defense before voting though.

N.B. I am not attempting to insult any of our newer players. We all start off somewhere. My only defense right now is my experience though, so I have to make a point of it. I am sorry if you feel insulted by this as it is not my intention. My intention is to win, and this is my best tool currently.