By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

Your role is zombie. Now shut your mouth.

Around the Network

Right so, we learned something fun today. Kira is a new player. This is obvious because he is trying to frame me. As I was the only one to accuse j0, it looks like I was the one behind the murder. This is far too obvious for me, so I would propose that we can safely take me off the list of suspects.

I am going to go ahead and suspect invisible on this one. Invisible! Where were you last night, and why do you have so many apples?

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

@GNizmo
ME???!!??! Um....ME HAVE APPLES O_O...... I HATE APPLES *pukes* At nite, i was playing my Wii AAAAAAAAND I printed MY HOmework ;-;;-;-;-;

WHERE WERE YOUUUUUU?

i vote Gnizmo

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Gnizmo, you're evil, haha, taking advantage of poor invisible. Anyway, I want to know where this Day 2 has taken us, have we learned anything?

Around the Network

What we have learned is someone is framing me, and AngelFire is buying into it with no reasoning and complete disregard for my explanation. I don't know if it is a sign that he/she expects me to make such an obvious move, or if he/she is working against the town. Either way Angelfire is the only one I have any solid reasoning to suspect.

Personally I was in my bed asleep like a good townie! Lets see who will see reason, and who dog piles on me. I really hope Zexen is a townie cause he will be the only one who can help sort this mess out if I get wrongfully arrested.

vote: zexen_lowe

Care to explain, Scifi?

Also, move on to 6A, now!

zexen_lowe said:
Care to explain, Scifi?

Also, move on to 6A, now!

gut instinct, I know how love killing or lynching j0, lol

And another person blindly votes for someone with no reasoning. Welcome to the suspect list. Reason and logic will save us. Random voting based on blind hope will get us killed one by one.