By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 3 very impressive indeed. Thank you Turn 10 for delivering a classic.

So i got home I was browsing the market place and I noticed the Forza 3 demo I was surprised but not too overjoyed I was not  expecting the demo to arrive til October So thank you to Turn 10. Im not much of a racer to be honest, the only racing game ive really ever enjoyed has been Race driver Grid. So my expectations were very low, Downloaded the demo and started playing the game. At first I found driving to be very frustrating so it took some time getting use to the controls and the environment.

4 hours into the game and all I can say thank you Turn 10, this game is absolutely brilliant. The graphics, the controls, the sound, the cars you name it all perfect. This game has turned me into a racing enthusiast as Grid did before it, as mentioned earlier racing games are not my thing but Forza 3 is definitely on my radar and will I pick the game up come October.

The handling just feels good, the damage is spot on. It seems Turn 10 were not joking when they said that Forza 3 is the ultimate racing experience. If a demo can have this kind of an effect lord have mercy when the full game ships.

Highly recommended that you check out the demo.

Thank you.

The racing game we've been waiting for!

Around the Network

I agree with you in almost everything except the damage.

Natal and Sony's flashing Ice cream cone

@ cloofoofoo

I agree the damage was my biggest dissapointment. Other than that it is a great demo.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

I didn't expect much from the damage, but the graphics were disappointing.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

^ Graphics disappointing? RIght......

It was great!

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Around the Network

Can understand you. If I buy this, ForzaIII would be the first racinggame for me since PGR2. I was very impressed with the demo, especially with the gameplay. I never thought a racing sim can be so much fun and now I'm driving with manual shift, which I never have done before. It's so much fun to kick the R8:)

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967

I had the same thought as you. Definitely getting this for my birthday over Uncharted 2 (*gasp* gonna be cheaper this Christmas anyways).

Plus, it will give me a reason to finally get that driver's license. Cause ya know, I might get into cars more and stuff...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

In a lot of games, I use the right analog stick to adjust the view. But in Forza, that randomly flips the view backwards. That will take some getting used to. It's a bit frustrating for me at first (just one stage, a couple of lame cars), but it's somewhat fun. I'll have to play it a bit more.

Nightwish224 said:

It was great!

I'm not bashing FM3, it's a great game. But when you compare the released screenshots to the demo, I can't help but feel they're doctored...

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
Nightwish224 said:

It was great!

I'm not bashing FM3, it's a great game. But when you compare the released screenshots to the demo, I can't help but feel they're doctored...

Really?  They look extremely similar on my tv.