By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - finally slim creepy japanese ad makes sense.

from kotaku TGS:

"what ive always felt is that while you are playing a game, you feel a lot of emotions, its not possible to reflect your emotions onto a game yet. I dont think we have realized the full potentional just yet"

"we will see more development with the controllers"

"I would like e placed in front of motion to have emotion."

"people are asking, what comes next? emotionally input is still not fully developed"

"one of the unique characteristics of game is that technological developements create more colors on the platte."

"when we look at the business here, a network was a nice thing to have, but at this point, if you don't have network connectivity, you're not quite there. its like when i was a kid, having an air conditioner in your car was a nice thing to have, but now, you've got to have them"

japanese CM were about emotions, if games can really react on your emotions that could bring certain new games experiences.

sony have been developing this with their cameras from a while, but now it looks more clear what they are trying to do with it, i think they still have alot of work to do.

but that ps9 maybe "only" 20 years from now.

what do you think?

Around the Network

This photo brings out so much emotion. NOT!

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

exactly there were sayign the wand doesnt bring out emotions but they plan too. woo woo

^ yeah the camera it's able to capture them.