By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i also think yamamoto will fight aizen and he will die this arc

Around the Network

yamamoto was bound to croak eventually. I still have to wonder what the true goal was in fighting and losing all his numbered arancar

i dont under stand his reasoning unless he already has the VLs under his command

I think they are setting up gin and hitsugaya for a big fight... What with gin messing with hinamori, and hitsu's vice captain being gins lover.
Yamamoto probably will die. Who likes him anyways.. hes a douche AND he's ugly.

invisible29 said:
RUKIA SHUD DIE!!!!*nods* YUP I CAN JUST IMAGINE AIZEN KICKING HER AND SHE DIES!!!!
TOUSEN SHUD ALSO DIE !!!!THU-sen!!

AND ULQUIORRA NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS TO COME BACK TO LIFE ;-;

This. Ulquiorra was AWESOME. He has the best release form out of all the Espadas imo.

Around the Network

g-value i agree he dose also hes most likly will come back to life tite kubo dosent kill popular characters

Speaking of Ulquiorra, since he had that second release that aizen didn't know about- does that make him a higher rank than just 4?

maybe we will never know

What is everyone's favorite Espada? Mines is of course Ulquiorra. He is just awesome and powerful. Why did the anime have to go on filler right in the middle of the EPIC battle between Ichigo and Ulquiorra. The animations for the start of the fight was incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te96Ayfa--I

Ulquiorra he was a very interesting character with no emotions and incredibility strong also what he did to ichigo was a +

grimmjow i dont know why but i like characters like him dos'nt care about any one else also his fight with ichigo was imo the best fight in bleach so far

starrk out of all the espada he seemed like he was the most human he cared about the other espada also his abilities are awesome

Szayel Aporro Granz watch hid fight and you will now why i like him