By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who Should be in next Smash Bros.?

I'd either give Ganondorf a whole new moveset or scrap Ganondorf altogether and bring Ganon instead! One of his winning quotes would be the "game over" laugh from Zelda II.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

isnt it a bit early to be thinking about this? any who i suppose i can say something.

mega man, geno, Isaac, probably Saki or Isa, and...possibly sonic again...thats about it that i can think of that would even have a chance.

Mewtwo.

I wasn't really happy to see some third party characters in brawl. it have corrupted the rule to only include nintendo characters in the game. the only third party characters I would like to see in the next smash bros. is sonic's characters like shadowbecause I think sega is very close to nintendo and they made games together. It was good to see that some characters change they moveset like falco. some other thing I like them to change is cpu behavior in free for all battle. Is kind of boring too see that they only target the player first.

add okami amaterasu to that list.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network
vonboysp said:
add okami amaterasu to that list.

Right on.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

How about Tails? Everything Sonic-related needs Tails.

Lets revive this thread!? Come on lets GO! NEW CHARCTERS YEAH!

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Well, Slime from DQ, for one. Adds one more supercute character that looks misplaced in a fighting game (that's two!) and 500k to Japanese sales. Or a Metal Slime. Oh, maybe that could be its Final Smash...

Also, I'd love to see Goku from Dragon Ball. Not necessarily the most Nintendo-oriented franchise, as far as video games go, but it isn't impossible.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)

Jack Cayman (MadWorld)

Commander Video (Bit.Trip)

Spyro (The Legend of Spyro)

Blob (A Boy And His Blob)

Lady Gaga (Unknown ) Yes.. I'm serious about this one...