By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sonia wants to get to know me.

hola
Mi nombre es Sonia, he visto tu perfil y se convirtió hoy interesado en usted, me gustaría saber más, y si usted puede enviar un e-mail a mi correo electrónico, te doy mis fotos aquí es la mi dirección de correo electrónico (soniatermah44@yahoo.com) Creo que podemos mover de aquí! La espera de su correo a mi dirección de correo electrónico por encima de Sonia.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello
My name is Sonia, I saw your profile today and became interested in you, I'd like to know more, and if you can send an e-mail to my e-mail, I'll give you my pictures here is the my e-mail address (soniatermah44@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Waiting for your mail to my email address above Sonia.

Deep down you wonder maybe there really is a Sonia and she really does want to know me. Anyway no time to worry about that now, I need to wire my bank details to a Civil Servant in Nigeria.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
Around the Network

You got that email too? :\ she's either a whore or a bot.

or option 3: we're both just that attractive :D

just got it to and she will be all mine.

Now spambots send it in spanish too! They're getting to know me better, they know I like PMs more in spanish

I have a feeling Sonia11 has enough love to go round all of us the little slapper.

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
Around the Network
Orca_Azure said:

You got that email too? : she's either a whore or a bot.

or option 3: we're both just that attractive :D

I am thinking Option 3 but then I often dream whilst awake.

sonia is my woman thanks

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Taken care of, thanks for the heads up!