By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sex in advertising, can you spot the hidden messages?

http://www.artistmike.com/Temp/SubliminalAd.html

and interesting article that shows how sex is slipped into lots of advertising subliminally. Some of them I think are a bit of a stretch (especially the harry potter ones), but others are hilariously obvious when you see them. Like the Coca-cola blowjob, or the Mcdonalds armpit vagina. Makes me wonder how well it works, and how much of it is going on without being noticed.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

where are these harry potter and mcdonalds ones?

holy crap thats awesome....

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Try and spot all the different things wrong (or right, depending on perspective) with this ad.

SPOILERS

So far I've spotted

1. Black dude playing pool has a huge dong hanging down

2. He also seems to be ramming the stick up the ass of the girl next to him

3.woman in left lower corner is getting splooged on and rubbing it in

4.  Upper middle, the guy is grabbing a girls tits while catching a ball

5. Girl in the middle in a green bikini is peeing on the face of the guy laying there

6. Man in swimming pool is going down on the girl in front of him

7. Guy on the right side under the umbrella is getting a blowjob

Did I miss any?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

JEDE3 said:
where are these harry potter and mcdonalds ones?

They are in the article I posted above. The Mcdonalds one is about halfway down the first page, harry potter ones are on the second page.

Also, here's another one. I wonder who came up with this idea.

Around the Network

LOL!!!!

I was looking at each one individually there... I was like "Which one am I suppose to be looking at"

Some of thos ads are just ridiculous. Just some people over thinking. Like the Mickey one... seriously? Skull and cross bones = Mickey now? But the mouse one... i totally saw it.

The implication in this Burger King ad isn't very subtle at all...

damkira said:

The implication in this Burger King ad isn't very subtle at all...

LOL! That's burger kings style though... Making fun of the people who look for this kind of stuff by making it so blatant.

Very funny. Love the 'laid by the best' ad...

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

JEDE3 said:

LOL!!!!

I was looking at each one individually there... I was like "Which one am I suppose to be looking at"

Some of thos ads are just ridiculous. Just some people over thinking. Like the Mickey one... seriously? Skull and cross bones = Mickey now? But the mouse one... i totally saw it.

That's a real ad from a company called "club 18-30" they book travel get aways.

I agree some of them are over thinking it a bit, but other ones are right on the money, or just blatant when you see them.