By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 2 Pikmin games in the works?(My Opinion)

Before you call me an idiot and say that how could I think that Nintendo is working on 2 Pikmin games when we haven't even seen one yet listen to my reason! If you remember at E3 2008 in an interview Mr. Miyamoto he said that the teams are all working hard on new Mario Zelda and Pikmin projects. If you remember he did say projectS and not a project for each of them. So lets think about it:

Mario has had 3 games announced since that interview.(SMG2)(NSMBW)(MALBIS)

Zelda has had 2 games since that interview.(ZST)we all know its coming(ZW)

Pikmin has had 1 if you count the yet to have any info on Pikmin wii game(P3) at least Zelda had art work!!

With that said is their a DS Pikmin coming in the coming years as well as the wii one?

Around the Network

I wouldn't put it behind them.

Though I highly doubt it.

Pixel Art can be fun.

English isn't his native language. I wouldn't look at the use of pluralizing "projects" as an accurate indicator of multiple projects.

Could you provide the exact quote word for word, please?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Who cares...?

Really. Pikmin Is a failure at selling. The npc's did not do well. I doubt they would make 2 pikmin games.

Diglet said:
Who cares...?

Really. Pikmin Is a failure at selling. The npc's did not do well. I doubt they would make 2 pikmin games.

I do! And does were re releasedso theirfore not given much attention plus the GC orginals sold over a million

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

Pikmin is one of the most original strategy games, there is never enough Pikmin, what about a DS pikmin? is not a bad idea

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

I would love to see Pikmin on the DS but I honestly don't see it happening. I think any further Pikmin games will depend on how Pikmin 3 does to be honest.

Once I called my Pokemon Trainer a Pikmin Trainer.