By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Finally the wii is starting to get some hardcore games!!

This game here will really make or break the system, I'm not sure about the reception in spanish territories, but I think it will be the wii's answer to halo this season. I'm not sure about the cross between pad and controller, but if integrated well I think we'll be seeing 2 million plus by the end of dec. This is a system mover people.

/sarcasm <---for safety sake

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Hey. It's half of Boogie. That's a GREAT sign.

Of course I may just be saying this because I don't like games like this. (including Guitar Hero!)

The, "hit the buttons when we tell you and that's about the only gameplay option we have" games I just can't get into. (I know your being sarcastic. I still want to rip on this game.)

You gotta gotta gotta get INTO it.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

This is the result of "the best selling console" curse

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Sadly enough, this game will sell enough to retailers for its initial shipment to make a healthy profit and churn out similar licenced crap for years to come ...

Typically, games like this spend over half their entire budget on the licence and then produce a third-rate rushed clone of a popular game in order to cash in; if you spend less than $1 Million you will likely break even after as little as 25,000 copies are sold.

This game will probably barely register on the sales charts but could possibly have the return on investment that Halo 3 had (which is just sad).