By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eye of Judgment Reviewed - 8/10 says IGN

Thats right IGN has posted up their Eye of Judgment Reviews and they scored it an 8/10. AAA title for at least all card game fans? most likely and from Japanese reactions from TGS about the game it should sell well.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/827/827260p1.html 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

The sad part is this is one of the best card games on consoles of all time.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I'm getting it simply because I used to play Magic the Gathering with a few of my buddies and we plan on buying it with some cards and just playing it for the memories sort of. I'm not to keen on buying all the cards but I'm not gonna get too into it so it'll be fine.

dtewi: Best card game of all time? I don't think so, it seems too simple for me, I like complicated personally. Not saying it's gonna be bad but saying best before it's even out might be a stretch you know?

dtewi said:
The sad part is this is one of the best card games on consoles of all time.

how is it sad? Wizard of the Coast put some time in figuring out how to make a very enjoyable card game. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Only 4 cards game averaged over 80%. And they still didn't break 85. And there is a 50% game in the top 10.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

not interested in this

will save money for R &C, Uncharted n Haze

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

It looks cool, especially when you hold the card in your hand.
I have to agree with the IGN guys though, I mean it does feel a bit gimmicky.

The Monster Rancher card game was a fun one for the... PS1? PS2. I don't know. I got to play that again sometime soon. You could even swap out this disc for other cds and stuff and it would get you new cards.

The Digimon cardgame was pretty neat too. I like cardgames.

Still when I get a PS3 i don't see myself buying this. Because while I like cardgames... I hate paying for cards. Give me one price upfront for your game, where i earn cards through the game... not any of this other "You gotta buy these new cards to compete" BS.

To me that's just a scam.

Good ,this is probably the best card game ever and the technology works fine .They have also ensured that you cant cheat online .

I've really been looking forward to this...I've collected cards since I was a little kid (Marvel cards, Magic the Gathering, etc.) and have them in card books. This looks like a lot of fun for me. I imagine it will get a small cult following--especially in Japan.

Well, I now only have access to a PS3 & 360...Plan on buying a wii soon (lol, if I can ever find one available!) but will probably wait until some of the major RPG's come out like Dragon Quest & Tales, etc.

Anyhow, I'm so far behind in games to play that I'm not in a huge hurry (lol, haven't even gotten a chance to finish God of War II yet!)