By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What needs to be changed for Suikoden 6 ....?

I vote for easier management of troops .. I just finished the lelcar battle and it was frustrating with the cursor jumping around and the ships and ground troops all needing to be engaged. I finally managed a Victory + with no casualties (Belcoot bit it both times prior).

Around the Network

Back to 2D.

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

no more silent heroes.
ability system from sk3 + ability points pool from suikoden 5.

Better sales.

What I am hoping for.

- ability system from suikoden 3 + ability point pool from Suikoden 5 (thx jonnhytesta)
- Partial orb system from Suikoden 5
- Orb attachment to weapons from Suikoden 2 (4 attachments total)
- No timed quests for companions (a la Clive in suikoden 2)
- Better management for troops (see above)
- I like the new timed dueling system in Five

Around the Network

Mine are really just story hopes. I really would like to go back to the timeline near 1,2, and 3.

@Vanversive
5 is 8 years prior to 1 (if I remember correctly). Only 4 and tactics are 150 years back.

Has Suikoden 6 been announced?

Just do V again with a different story but add some returning characters and I'll be happy. Of course, some things could be tweaked, like less loading and less frequent random encounters (or ditching them altogether).

Of course, I wanna see what strategic battle they can come up with (II's is still my fav). I'd love to see cooking contests back in some fashion, as well as the theater from III.

But in general, I want them to ditch the battle system of Tierkreis and use again V's one, or even III's one, those two are the system the series should use

I think they should expand the army side of things.

Instead of a few army vs. army battes. They should make it seem much more like a war.

For me, I loved the military you could build up. Having your army fight against the enemies army. Maybe even add an online component.